Friday, February 16, 2007

HELLO BEAUTIFUL WORLD

Happy CNY to those celebrating:D

Today!I!Finished!School!At!1000HRS!:D
Hahaha,I felt like rubbing into you suckers who finished school as per normal.Hehe:] Don't mind me will ya?:D

Couldn't meet up with Saz and Lina today though.Tenet):

In the morning,I wasn't in my best of mood and was like whining it to Nisz.I really felt like shit and I wanted to punch her*(no,not Nisz la!) in her* face.If I was close enough,I would have!Then at Redhill,I saw Gadis:D:D So I told her to wait with me for Mikoh.And 3/4 of Royals walked to school together.Oh the awesome times(: I miss everything about last year,btw.I'll talk about that some other time.Then reached school concert blablablabla.FAST FORWARD!

Decided to watch Ghost Rider with Mikoh.Mikoh says,Nicholas Cage is old but still fuckable.HAHAHA:P Cabbed to cineleisure with Siew Ling and Si Jing.Had lunch with them at LJS.I think Siew Ling's hilarious!She's scared of birds and balls.HAHAHA.Watched ghost rider together with Mikoh,Yun Heng,Debbie,Shona and Narmatha.Everything was not planned!

I LOVE GHOST RIDER<333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Hehhh:D

After that,Yun Heng decided to go play pool.So went to Meridian.I wanted to play at first but upon seeing Xiaoyun's,Debbie's and Mikoh's skill I decided to just watch together with Shona and Narmy.Hahahaha.Xiaoyun's damn amusinggggggggggg:D Hehh.

Then blablablabla.Fast Forward!

I'M HOME:D

Btw,I think horoscopes are scary.They're always so true.Today my horoscope says...

Gemini:
It isn't hard to hold on to your morals and ideals when you have great people supporting every step you take. Rally your dearest friends today and do something fun. Remind yourself how lucky you are to have these people in your life -- doing so will enable all these people to realize how lucky they are to have you in their lives! Do not concern yourself with solving major problems or disputes today. Just live and let live.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home